Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Liam Randall

Liam's speech has BLOWN UP the last few weeks. On Sunday at the March for Babies (❤❤❤) it was very windy and he says, "Mommy! The wind blow away me!" And he walked backwards, pretending to be blown away. And I seriously cried. (I do that a lot, like literally every time he says a full sentence...) He tells me "sweet dreams!" and that we are best friends. He sings Old MacDonald with me and tells me how he feels (happy, sad, mad).

Every time he gets a little bigger I say "oh this is my favorite stage!" And I'm just sure it can't possibly get any better but it really does. It hasn't stopped getting better since the day I found out I was pregnant. Hate on me all you want, but I had the most fantastic pregnancy ever and I was truly sad when it was over. I had the most easy-going infant that put himself to sleep at 2 weeks old and has only spit up a handful of times his entire life. And NOW, I have a best friend. I have my little buddy that wants to sit on my lap and sing songs and is honest when I ask him if he ate that sticker I gave him for going pee on the potty. :) I have the child I have always dreamed of in every way possible. He spoils me like nobody's business and I lose my breath every time I look at the blonde-haired little man running around, smiling, in his flannel Thomas jammies. He is my heart and soul. My entire world in one feisty, brilliant, miraculous little package. I truly love him more than words can say but I will spend the rest of my life trying to show him how much. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment